Custom Packaging Solutions
Peek Packaging utilizes a team of project managers, graphic designers and structural engineers to match customers needs to the ideal custom packaging solution. Our concept is simple: through asking the right questions, we can determine the journey our customer’s product will take before reaching its final destination and design a packaging solution surrounding this profile.
Peek Packaging is well versed in designing custom packaging with all packaging materials in mind. We coordinate designs using a combination of various packaging materials including chipboard, corrugated, foam, plastics and more. Peek Packaging allows you to come to us for all of your custom packaging needs and saves you the trouble of working with multiple vendors.
We work with companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries. Some examples of our recurring customers are those in cosmetics, food, electronics, medical, biotech, health and wellness.
Our custom packaging solutions include the following:
- Retail Packaging using any material type for Point-Of-Purchase displays, folding cartons, rigid set-up boxes, litho label boxes, and more.
- Distribution solutions by producing corrugated shippers and using cold chain management capabilities.
- Food Packaging using a combination of flexible packaging, chipboard boxes, corrugated boxes, and more to maintain freshness of products.
- Medical and Biotech Packaging creating items such as blister packs, thermoform trays, labels and more (all clean room specific if necessary).
- Health and Wellness Packaging including CBD and Cannabis products using custom chipboard boxes, stand-up pouches, sachets, labels and child-resistant packaging specs when necessary.
亲朋棋牌手机版捕鱼下载our turnaround time for our custom packaging solutions are quick and efficient. we understand one customer may be primarily focused on efficient throughput while another may prioritize the aesthetics of their packaging further. from the beginning, we will address what is most important to you, what problems we can solve and how we can accomplish such. we will explain to you how packaging production works so you can better understand the process overall from the get-go.
Contact us today to see how we can help with your packaging needs.